Auto Service from Quick Lane
Quick Lane® of Franklin provides all the services your car or truck needs most, including an in-depth Vehicle Check-Up Report on every visit. Conveniently located at 1129 Murfreesboroo Rd. all our services are performed by factory-trained experts and on your schedule. You’ll never need an appointment and you’ll get service while you wait, even on evenings and weekends. Plus, we’ll take care of any make or model, using quality parts from trusted brands like Motorcraft®. Not to mention eleven top brand name tires like Goodyear, Continental, Michelin and more. Give us a try and you’ll see why life is better in the Quick Lane
The factory-trained auto service technicians at your local Quick Lane will thoroughly inspect your vehicle’s key components and systems from top to bottom, then give you an in-depth Vehicle Check-Up Report that will help you easily monitor your car or truck’s maintenance needs. As with any Quick Lane service, no appointment is necessary, so come in anytime.
- Tire inspection for proper inflation and wear
- Brake inspection and brake fluid check
- Engine coolant check
- Battery test
- Oil level check
- Belts and hoses inspection
Fuel Saving Tips – with gas prices rising, here are some tips to help you save!
How to get better gas mileage in your car or truck
Proper vehicle maintenance doesn’t just help extend the life of your vehicle — it can help relieve some of the financial pressure brought on by high gas prices. The following are a few key services our factory-trained auto service technicians can perform to help boost your mpg and fuel economy.
- Keep your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Making sure your tire pressure isn’t too low — or too high — can improve your gas mileage
by up to 3.3%.
- Get the recommended grade of motor oil.Our experts offer a full line of high-quality oil and filter products from Motorcraft®.
Using the one that’s right for your vehicle can help improve fuel efficiency by up to 2%.
- Get an engine tune-up. Making sure all your systems are operating at their best can save you 4% in fuel efficiency.
Saving fuel after a visit to your local Quick Lane is just the start. Here are a few things you can be conscious of when you’re behind the wheel to help you squeeze a little more out of your gas dollars.
- Avoid aggressive driving. Not only can it be dangerous, but constant speed changes and quick, uneven stops and starts also waste a lot of fuel. Taking it easier behind the wheel can improve your gas mileage by as much as 33%
- Remove excess weight. You can save about 2% in fuel efficiency for every 100 lbs. of weight you remove from your car or truck
- Use your cruise control. It’s almost always more fuel-efficient to travel at a constant speed whenever possible
- Avoid idling. It’s more fuel-efficient to turn off your engine when you’re waiting in the car
- Combine trips. Your engine works most efficiently when warmed up
- Don’t speed. Gas mileage usually decreases rapidly at speeds above 60 mph.